SLS Slant Structured Lights
1. The lens position is adjustable, no need adapter rings
2. Suitable for C Mount lens with sensor size of 2/3''
3. Multiple grid chips can be customized according to the actual application
4. The spot boundary is clear and uniform, can realize precise illumination
5. The lights is perpendicular to the measuring surface and oblique illumination refer to OPT-SLS
Sectional Structure Diagram
1. 3D analysis and reconstruction
2. Measure object with complex structure and inclined plane
3. Dimensional measurement of electronic components
4. Planarity control of product
5. Location and alignment for robot picking and placing
Combination of Grid Chip and Lens
◆ The coating side of grid chip is facing toward the lens direction when assembling.
◆ When replacing the grid chip, rotate the clamping ring to replace the grid chip.
Lens and Spot Size (both lens and grid chips should be ordered separately)
1. The above data is OPT-SLS03、OPT-SLS10 with zero angle measured values.
2. Lens selection reference P47-75.
Grid Chip Customization Instructions
Grid chip active area
1. Grid chip accuracy can be ≤2μm.
2. Grid chip can be customized by providing precise geometric parameters information, according to the actual application.
Only part of the features can be accurately focused, when the light is
tilted without the adjustment of grid chip
By adjusting the angle of the grid chip, the feature of the whole grid chip can
be accurately focused, and the adjustment range of the grid chip is
less than 45 degrees.
1. The above values are measured by using the lens with the focal length of 25mm without grid chip.
2. The F value is 1.4 and the working distance is 100mm, only for reference.
Note: The above data is test result with zero angle of grid chip, only forreference
Inspection items: metal height measurement
|Original Image||Illuminated||Result Image|